Menu Close
Receive Your High School Diploma

Take Courses to Receive Your High School Diploma Today

Meet with an adult school to figure out your best options and how many credits you need to get your diploma. Use our Course Finder Tool to find a course and organization that best fits your scheduling needs.

You May Qualify for a High School Diploma Already

Were you a senior between 2003-2015? Did you finish all your diploma requirements but not pass the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE)? Senate Bill 172, signed by Governor Brown on Oct. 7, 2015, suspends the administration of the CAHSEE and the requirement that students completing grade 12 successfully pass the high school exit examination as a condition of receiving a diploma of graduation from high school.

The law also requires local educational agencies to grant a diploma of graduation to any student who completed grade twelve in the 2003-04 school year, or a subsequent school year and has met all applicable graduation requirements other than passing the high school exit examination. Students can contact their school or school district of last enrollment to request their diploma.

View frequently asked questions about Senate Bill 172.

Still Unsure if You’re Eligible To Receive Your Diploma without Having Passed the CAHSEE?

Complete the form below for help! Northern Alameda Adult Education Collective will respond to your request within 48 hours.